.jpg)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is to share with our family and friends some pictures and memories of our time with Maya and Alana.
Este blog es nuestro modo de compartir con amigos y familia, y para recordarles que siempre los sentimos cerca. Esperamos disfruten de nuestras nuevas aventuras, creciendo juntos con Alana y Maya.
- Mateo and Ana
Hola de California!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have your blog to stay connected, but we still miss you and talk about you every day. Glad you're able to see the family in Argentina, and we love all the photos. It's been SO cold here this week (high of 49 degrees during the day!), so it's funny to see you all in the baby pool... We tested out the mud oven and learned a lot. We'll give it another shot when you're all back and can enjoy pizzas and bread with us.
Besos,
Sarah
Hey Ana, Mateo, & Maya! I've been trying to reach your cell but I'm not sure if it's working in Argentina. I really miss you guys and wanted to say Hi to Maya. Her birthday is in December, right? Did it already pass? Well, I will come over and bake a cake with her when you get back! Can't wait to hug you all again! Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Krysta