

One of the best parts of the trip was eating at a restaurant down by the river. They had chairs in the river, so you could eat and dip your feet in the cool water.

Here I am in my wizard chair down in the river...




Papi and Tio Ean liked to smoke some stinky things at the camp.

Counting ABCs with Tia Phoebe


Papi and Tio Ean loved to bother the campground birds with recordings from my bird book.

Some views from the Pacific Coast Highway in Big Sur. Papi had to stop at every turnout to take pictures. It was kind of annoying, but it the photos were worth it in the end.




It was a good trip, but I was happy to be home in my bed -- well, officially the bed belongs to Mommy and Papi, but I spend a lot of time in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment