Sunday, January 14, 2007

We owe a big thanks to Hall and Caroline for lending us their detachable car seat/snap-n'-go system. We feel like we have regained our liberty now that we have a car seat that allows us to move Maya from the house to the car and out into a stoller. Before we had to try and get her from the seat into the sling... and she'd always wake up and start crying! Yesterday we went on a tour of Healdsburg, which is a quaint little town in wine country. Everybody in town seemed to be there for wine tasting, however there were many strollers cruising the streets as well. I never noticed strollers before...all that has changed now! Many of you may find this jaw-dropping, but I now know the stroller brands, the consumer report rankings, the features, the drawbacks, etc. I can now hold my own in converstations with other parents. "Oh, you have a Peg Perego? Well that failed the consumer reports crash test. I also hear that the wheels don't hug the sidewalk very well. Your Peg may go 0-1 mph in 10 secs, but our Graco is more versatile. You know, it has a convertible top, lots of leg room, a racing safety harness, and multiple cup holders!"
- Mateo





No comments:

Post a Comment